Friday, January 6, 2012

On being Strong...


For some of us this is very true... 
I personally am one of those people 
who will always 
try to mask the hurt I feel
whether it be inflicted by someones words
or 
if it be the hurt my body feels when I over do it - 
I don't want that kind of sympathy from people
often I find that kind of sympathy is not sincere...
There are very few people who know 
when I am hurting
mentally or physically... 
and I have learned that 
NEGATIVITY BREEDS NEGATIVITY... 
So not matter what I am 
"JUST DANDY"
we have a FB account and I am blown away 
at how often people post all the 
negatives in their lives... 
Seriously??!!?
 More often than not we have more to
 be 
grateful 
for 
than we have, to be negative about - 
***
I have one friend in particular that has
EVERY REASON 
in the world to post negative status's about her health 
but she NEVER does... 
her status are
funny, 
uplifting 
and most times 
AWE INSPIRING
she is a role model to the rest of us...
no matter what life hurls in your direction
take up the sword of  
POSITIVE ATTITUDE
you will be amazed at the results!!
Wouldn't you rather be surrounded with people 
that laugh with you 
than those who whine?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment