Monday, January 2, 2012

Changes to Blog for 2012

ONLY YOU 
can be the change 
that will make YOU better...
For a few years this blog has been about
ENTERTAINMENT... 
as some of you know I was diagnosed with 
Fibromyalgia and Costochondritis

http://chronicfatigue.about.com/od/whyfmscfsarelinked/a/costochondritis.htm

In the beginning I tried the drugs...
after terrible side affects 
I decided to try just
taking care of me
with just
 HEALTHY EATING
&
EXERCISE
the results were 
astounding... 
though I will never be cured
I found I could control my symptoms 
and feel mostly 
GOOD again!!
So after encouragement from a couple of friends
I am going to use this 
blog will try to be a motivation
for you to be better and feel better .... 
This blog is not only for those with
Fibro but with anyone who wants to 
FEEL BETTER naturally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment