Tuesday, January 3, 2012

10" of Fresh Snow Means...

A Work OUT!!!
Gotta admit sometimes all I need is a
fresh coat of snow on the great outdoors to 
MOTIVATE ME!!!
YES...
I hurt when I am done...
I will hurt again tomorrow BUT
my mind feels free and my heart is HAPPY!!
This year I have added another yard to shovel
so now its double time ;-)
1 hour of snow shoveling = approx. 408 calories burned
SO I worked up an appetite...

Tonights dinner required a bit of 
Prep...
1 Crock Pot
1 Beef Roast
Cloves of Garlic
Onions, Pepper, 
SALSA....
Cooked slowly for 5 hours or so...
 When roast is done
Slice up into small strips or pcs.
Place desired amount of beef on a Taco Shell
Cover with a bit of the salsa sauce from the crock pot
add some sliced red peppers and tomatoes
Sprinkle with a bit of cheese... 
serve once the cheese melted with 
a bit of plain yogurt - 
DELISH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment