Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Break fast

For years you have been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day - 
ITS TRUE
it really is - 
the right amount of protein and fiber sets the tone 
for how you will eat and function the rest of the day!
When I get a healthy nutritional breakfast I am less tempted to 
"fall off the nutritional wagon" so to speak the rest of the day.
I know how many calories I need to function properly for the day- 
and depending on how hard I work out each day 
depends on how many calories I need - 

Here is one of my go to bfast - simple and quick!

1/2 Ezekiel Bread sprouted English muffin with 1 tbls. of all natural peanut butter
Egg Whites scrambled with one whole egg and a bit of garlic cooked in olive oil
when cook I add a layer of raw spinach (wonderful green protien)
then I add a sprinkling of Feta - cover and let melt a bit - enjoy with a glass of water.
NOTE: when I use cheese in a recipe (any recipe) I never add salt - 
cheese usually has more than enough salt for any recipe - 
Have a nutritionally 
motivating day!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment