Wednesday, February 12, 2014

on being POSITIVE

being happy doesn't mean
that you have a perfect life
it means...
you have decided to look
beyond the imperfections...

This winter has been long - 
normally long 
which most of us are not used to!
Like some I too suffer from 
S.A.D 
Seasonal Affective Disorder 
which can be enhanced by my 
Fibromyalgia, Costochondritis and Arthritis
sometimes this can really get to a person
this year I decided to 
"Put on a happy face"
with that...
 keeping active and
being careful what I eat
and trying to keep company with
positive people
its almost the end of February 
and I have faired fairly well - 
even thru some tough blows from
 "Life"
Its hard to focus on the positive
but it really does 
change your outlook on life
try it
you will like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment