Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Admitting you can't get better without medical intervention

Sometimes when all else has fails you have to seek advice from your Dr. I am a martyr.... I can deal with a lot if pain but this time was just too much! This was one of those times... I had over done it!
Finally gave in and went to my Dr that I haven't seen in 12 years... The good news is... I will live! The bad news is I have been over doing it!! So with a Bladder infection and no rest I am a mess! Fibro & costochondritiss is all flared up add to that an ulcer I am one beautiful? Mess.... So pain meds and antibiotic and rest!!! For a week!:-( not what I wanted but I simply had no choice! Thankful for a Doc. That understands alternate choices and gave me options! Does your Doctor give you healthier options?!? Seek out a Dr. that if there is a homeopathic option will give you than instead! This time there were no other options:-(

Sleep where are you my long lost friend

No comments:

Post a Comment